Equipping people with Hope and Healing through the love of Jesus Christ

Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Happenings

Today is April 1st. And that is no joke.

Since April is upon us, this means that Resurrection (Easter) Sunday is coming up. Fast! I wanted to give you the schedule for this month so you can put it on your calendar as well as plan ahead for inviting at least one friend to New Hope this month.

We will be going through Psalm 23 this month. Our series title is Why Should I Follow Jesus? We will be seeing how Jesus is the shepherd (leader) that we need for our lives. What a great chance to reconnect with Jesus or maybe even connect for the first time.

Sunday, April 3 - Coffee and Pastries - 10am - New Hope
Why Should I Follow Jesus: He is our Righteousness

Wednesday, April 6 - NO KIDS OR YOUTH SERVICE (Spring Break)

Sunday, April 10 - Why Should I Follow Jesus: He is our Strong Tower - 10am

Sunday, April 17 - Why Should I Follow Jesus: He is our Resource - 10am

Friday, April 22 - Community Good Friday Service - 7pm - New Hope

Sunday, April 24 - Community Resurrection Morning Service - 8am - City Park
Breakfast Potluck - 8:30 - CE Building (Northport Presbyterian Church)
Why Should I Follow Jesus: He was the Perfect Lamb - 10am

I look forward to seeing you at these great times of Praising God and Connecting with God's family. If you have any questions please shoot me an email at northportnewhope@gmail.com.

Bearing His torch
Pastor Eldon

No comments:

Post a Comment